Time for a new water heater?
January 8, 2020
PROPER CALL FOR WATER HEATER REPAIR & REPLACEMENT
- When you call us to install your new water heater, you’ll get a complete, professional and efficient job well done. We will answer all your questions and use all the right materials.
PROPER FULL SERVICE
- When you hire us, you’ll get delivery and careful handling, proper installation and a guarantee on the work done. We will also remove of the old unit from your home.
- Your water heater looks fine but it just won’t make hot water or it’s making noise or there is a sulfur smell, we can diagnose what may be a simple problem and it may just need a replacement part.
- We know how well water heaters can work and how safe they can be when properly installed. We also know the downfall and dangers of bad installations by inexperienced installers or homeowners.
- Do you have an open or closed water system? Closed systems are subject to thermal expansion and pressure build-up. Open systems can become closed when check valves, water softeners or water meters are added. We will add a thermal expansion tank to avoid problems.
- After several years of good service, a water heater could leak or expel water due to pressure build-up. This could cause damage to floor coverings and other items. We will install a drain pan and pipe it properly to a drain. When the water heater is in the attic, it is even more important to verify the drain pan, water alarm in pan and move expansion tank.
PROPER T&P VALVE
- The temperature and pressure relief valve opens to relieve pressure and if the temperature is excessive. Improper installation or the choice of an inadequate valve can cause damage to the water heater or a hazardous pressure build-up.
- It is critical to vent the water heater properly. Improper vent size, total length or configuration can lead to a dangerous buid-up of carbon monoxide inside the home.
Subscribe to our quarterly newsletter now. Enter your email and name and click subscribe.
How To Maintain Your Sump PumpMarch 18, 2020
Tankless Water Heaters Regular MaintenanceMarch 11, 2020
Seeing spots? It’s mineral deposits on your faucet.March 4, 2020
Here’s how to un-jam your garbage disposal …February 26, 2020
Problem Drain: Fats, Oil and GreaseFebruary 19, 2020