Seeing spots on your faucet?
- Try not to let water evaporate on the surface by blotting dry any water from the faucet surface.
- Remove water spots with warm water and a soft, damp cloth. Hard water stains may be removed using a 50/50 solution of white vinegar and water and a toothbrush, if needed. Rinse thoroughly with water afterward.
- If additional cleaning is needed, use an all-purpose or glass cleaner, following manufacturers’ instructions for use. The following types of cleaners can damage the finish:
- Avoid industrial and harsh abrasive cleaners and polishes like heavy duty scrub sponges, Scrubbing Bubbles Bathroom Cleaner, Lysol Basin Tub, Soft Scrub, and Tile Cleaner.
- Avoid products that state on the label that they remove tarnish and rust, and those containing hydrofluoric acids, phosphoric acids, and caustic agents.
- Avoid bleach type cleaners.
If your mineral deposits are more than you can handle or are causing other plumbing problems, please contact us.